Make Money On Pinterest is a visual discovery and book marketing platform that can be monetized through various methods. You can keep a close eye on our Newsroom for any updates. As of now, a way you can monetize your account is by using affiliate links on your pins.
How Many Ways To Make Money On Pinterest
There are 7 ways to earn money from Pinterest. These ways are:
- Let shoppers purchase directly on Pinterest.
- Become an affiliate marketer.
- Partner with a brand.
- Join the Pinterest Creator Fund.
- Join the Pinterest Creator Rewards program.
- Follow Pinterest’s Creative Best Practices.
- Create a Pinterest business account.
Let’s Shoppers Purchase Directly On Pinterest
Product Pins feature products from the merchants listed in the Pins. They will direct you to the merchant’s website. If you already use Shopify, it is also easy to sell on Pinterest. Just connect your existing shop front to your Pinterest business account, and we’ll automatically add your entire product catalog to Pinterest. Pinterest users spend 2x as much when shopping on Pinterest than they do when shopping on other social media platforms. This makes Pinterest an ideal platform for products with higher prices,t like furniture and designer clothing or accessories.
Become An Affiliate Marketer
The Only Freelance Affiliate Platform With Unlimited Earning Potential. Being an affiliate marketer requires skill, experience, and work. It is not a quick or easy road to success, but it can generate impressive income properly. Here are some qualities you will need to be a successful affiliate marketer: An interest or expertise in a certain niche.
Some tricks to become an affiliate marketer
- Receive an education.
- Choose a niche.
- Build a professional website.
- Research and choose affiliate programs.
- Create excellent content.
- Continue networking with brands and businesses.
Partner With A Brand
A brand partnership is a mutually beneficial agreement between two or more businesses. All parties agree to help one another by promoting and sponsoring each other or creating content together. Brand partnerships aim to increase brand recognition and boost sales and customer loyalty. Focus on actively making connections and building your network to create opportunities for pitching brand partnerships. Another benefit of co-branding and brand partnerships is that they can enhance the value and reputation of the brands involved by associating with another reputable and trusted brand.
Join The Pinterest Creator Fund
Understanding the Pinterest Creator Fund Program. The Pinterest Creator Fund aims to support underrepresented creators on the platform by offering them four weeks of training. For anyone who previously participated in the Creator Rewards program to be paid, you must provide documentation verifying your identity. You will also need to provide information for a United States bank account to get paid by Pinterest for your content.
Here are some tips to join Pinterest creator funds
- You must be 18 years of age or older.
- It would be best if you were in the US, UK, France, Spain, Germany or Italy.
- You must have 10,000+ followers.
- You must have 100,000+ video views in the last 30 days.
- You must adhere to the platform’s community guidelines and terms of service.
Join The Pinterest Creator Rewards Program
Pinterest does not facilitate payment for monetization programs like product tagging, affiliate links, or brand partnerships. To join the Creator Fund, you must apply through our online form. For those asking about the monetization eligibility requirements, if you do not normally monetize content or cannot do so consistently.
Some requirements to join the Pinterest Creator Rewards program
- You are a US-based creator who currently lives in the United States.
- You have a US-based bank account.
- You are over 18.
- You have 250+ followers.
- You have created at least 3 Idea Pins in the last 30 days.
- Your Idea Pins have had 150+ saves in the last 30 days.
Follow Pinterest’s Creative Best Practices
Make Pins that get results. Connect everyone in the world through the things they find interesting. Use the search bar to find topics relevant to your interests or discover topics others are already searching for on Pinterest.
Some top tips for Pinterest creative best practice
- Stay focused.
- Boost your Pinterest SEO.
- Keep it all on brand.
- Keep your secret.
- Use Pinterest like the search engine it is.
- Make sure your pin descriptions are on point.
- Use rich pins to add more information to each post.
- Attract new followers with a contest.
Create A Pinterest Business Account
Suppose you do not already have one; set up a Pinterest business account. It provides access to analytics and other features that regular accounts do not offer. Pinterest business accounts are free, as are personal accounts! You can have up to four accounts on Pinterest in any combination of personal or business. Check out the steps above to make a free business account on Pinterest.
Some tips to convert a personal account into a business account
- Log into your personal Pinterest account.
- Click the caret icon at the top-right corner.
- Click Settings.
- Click Account Management at the left of the screen.
- Under Account changes, locate Convert to a business account, then click Convert account.
- Click Convert account.
Some Questions About Making Money On Pinterest
- How do I create a Pinterest business pin?
Log into your Pinterest business account. Click Create at the top-left of your screen, then click Create Pin.
- Can I sell things on Pinterest?
Just connect your existing storefront to your Pinterest business account, and we will automatically add your entire product catalog to Pinterest.
- Does Pinterest pay for views?
Views on Pinterest do not pay you.
- How many followers do you need on Pinterest to make money?
You need at least a thousand followers to successfully market through affiliate links or sponsorships.
- Does Pinterest pay money?
Yes, especially if you are a blogger, influencer, or Ecommerce business.
Pinterest has a unique business model that differentiates it from other photo-sharing websites. Like any other platform, making money on Pinterest takes time and effort. Do not expect instant results. Be patient, keep learning, and adapt your strategy as you gain experience.